Each month we hold an informal session in the Priory Church or the Stag Head pub.
We’ll be at the Stag Head on Sunday 13th November, 6 till 8
We welcome anyone to come and play, sing or listen.
If you’d like to learn some of the songs we’ll be playing you can download them here.
There’s also a set of tunes in sheet music form.
And in this Dropbox folder, a new set of tunes from Kirstie Mclanaghan: Digger Tunes
Queensferry Folk Festival 2022
The Folk Festival returned to Queensferry on 17th September 2022.
It was a great success with the Priory Church packed. We’ll add photos and videos as we get them.
We’d like to thank
- our sponsors – A9 Partnership and Cala Homes
- the Priory Church for the use of their beautiful building
- Ferry Brewery for the bar
- Ferry Tasty for staying open late to give us a special selection of snacks
- our artists – The Paddy Buchanan Band and Coaltown Daisies (Ella Munro was forced to pull out because of illness.)
- everyone who stayed for the excellent session at the end.